PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN DIGITAL MARKETING
The rapid advancement in technology over the past couple of decades has brought sweeping changes to how business is conducted worldwide. These changes have resulted in a ripple effect, which ensured that everything concerning the business is transformed with time. These sweeping changes brought about by technology have also led to increasing progress in many business sectors.
While a business might be so huge and matched by a concise ambition, if it lacks the required digital skills, there is such a huge probability for that business venture to fail in our world today. However, digital skill is dependent on what you can do as a business owner and what your target market knows you are capable of. Remaining Relevant is one of the most challenging issues in the business scope of today.
Communicating your business’s relevance is a different thing entirely, considering that there are possibly numerous businesses that offer similar products or services as you do. Through this Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing by Haelsoft, you will be able to learn everything concerning how to keep businesses relevant at different times of the business’s existence.
Who is Digital Marketing Program For?
- Traditional marketers and marketing executives who seek to have a better business presence.
- Marketing managers
- IT staff and managers
- Small and Medium enterprise owners to grow.
- Career changers
- Graduates seeking alternatives
- Any individual who intends to formulate and apply effective digital marketing strategy for their business/corporation
What you will Learn through the Digital Marketing Program
- Establish your target market through appropriate media networks
- Increased the visibility of your business or website to a much larger audience through effective SEO
- Push the appropriate and target traffic to your business or website through Paid Search (PPC)
- Production of effective and influential digital display campaigns
- Manage and sort interested subscribers for fruitful email marketing campaigns
- Evaluate effective strategies through the measurement and analysis of social media marketing campaigns
- Produce a Goal-oriented digital marketing strategy for businesses.
Modules Under the Digital Marketing Program
- Introduction to Digital Marketing: The goal of digital marketing is simply to create means for businesses to reach their target market through the combination of traditional and digital media to produce an effective campaign that provides detailed information concerning your business across all available platforms. This course will offer students basic knowledge concerning digital marketing, which will help students as they explore everything through the program. Everything learned here by students will be practical and applied.
Topics available under this course include: Principles of Digital Marketing, Developing objectives, Cultural research, and Connecting with Customers.
- Content Marketing: While digital marketing can be considered an individually oriented concept, it is also largely data-driven. It helps businesses engage in people’s thinking process and analyze what they can do to influence people’s decisions. This course will take students through how to create content that communicates with individuals and publish these contents into the ever-growing digital space at the right time and using the right digital channels. Students will discover what is effective and what is not.
Topics available under this course include: Content Marketing Concepts & Strategy, Using Content Research to Create Opportunities, Developing effective Content Marketing plan, Creating & Curating Content, Publishing & Distributing Content, as well as Metrics and Performances.
- Social Media Marketing: This is simply not about social media but creating a unique and exciting experience for your market. To reach a much larger audience, your business has to be resounding and visible on all the right platforms available at the business’s disposal. This course will put students through how to improve and engage the audience about everything your business has to offer.
Topics treated under this course include: Key Social platforms for digital marketing, Creating a Social media experience for businesses, Growing & Engaging an audience, Creating & Optimizing, Social Media Campaigns, Developing Data-driven audience & Campaign Insights.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): After establishing a presence as a business, your target market has to locate you easily, at the tap of a button. SEO is generally concerned with getting your business on the first page of the Google search page, helping people locate you easily. The course will put students through the tricks of SEO, including keywords, attractive and engaging content, and content that leads to conversion, which is usually the main marketing goal.
Topics covered under this course include: SEO fundamentals, Aligning SEO & Business Objectives, Keywords & SEO content plans, Optimize organic search ranking, and Measuring SEO Performance.
- Paid Search (PPC) Using Google Ads: Through Google ads and bid auctions, businesses Can launch Pay-Per-Click campaigns, which help businesses earn value from paid search campaigns.
Topics covered under this course include: Fundamentals of Paid Search, Paid Search Campaign Creation, Search Campaign Management, and Paid Search Campaign Measurement.
- Display and Video Advertising: One of the most popular video streaming platforms is YouTube due to its huge following and influence worldwide. This course will teach students the art of creating, managing, analyzing, and optimizing a channel that earns views from your audience. Students will also be able to maximize the Google display network’s sales power, all thanks to visuals.
Topics covered under this course include Fundamentals of Display & Video Advertising, Creating & Managing a YouTube Channel, Google Display Network & Video ad Formats, Creating Display & Video Campaigns, Targeting Displays & Video Campaigns, as well as Measurement & Optimization.
- Email Marketing: Students may wonder whether Emails still have much relevance in the much-advanced world today. Well, the answer is absolute YES. Emails are simply posts that are delivered to the virtual home address of your target audience. Businesses that press all the right buttons will attract interest, which subsequently means the email gets opened. Students will learn how the efficiency of emails can be maximized through automation.
Topics covered under this course include Fundamentals of Email Marketing, Tools & Strategy, Email Design, Creating an Effective Email Campaign, Testing & Optimizing, and Marketing Automation.
- Website Optimization: This course is all about creating a website capable of attracting target customers and effectively gaining conversions. At the end of this course, students will be able to design a simple and effectively optimized website that is attractive and deliver positives to your business at the end of the day.
Topics covered under this course include Web Design & Optimization, Design principles, and Website copy, as well as Website Metrics & Developing Insights.
- Analytics Using Google Analytics: Google analytics is all about seeing and having a knowledge of everything. Students will learn the power of data and how they can use it to know everything from the customer’s wants and actions. It helps businesses explore their audience’s journey and then create a strategy that effectively results in the purchase of goods or services.
Topics covered under this course include Fundamental of Web Analytics, Setting Goals with Google Analytics, Monitoring campaigns, Analyzing & Recording Google analytics data.
- Digital Marketing Strategy: This course helps students create objectives that help direct the power provided by digital marketing, including influence, data, reach, and so much more. You will be able to create huge and clear goals and projections about your business through a budget, channel, plans, and so many more.
Topics covered under this course include Fundamentals of Digital Strategy, Creating Digital Strategy and KPI, Digital strategy research, Creating a creative Digital strategy, Communicating and executing a digital marketing strategy.
- Training Cost: N120,000
- Training Duration: 12 Weeks
- Training Venue: Online & Offline