DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING SCHOLARSHIP
Haelsoft is offering a Digital Marketing (Fundamental & Advanced) Training Scholarship to 50 Nigerians.
This Training Scholarship will be for Nigerian entrepreneurs, small and medium enterprise owners, and the unemployed. The digital technology consulting company hopes to make these trainees an asset to their companies and/or personal business brands. They aim to empower the trainees with the knowledge they need to have a competitive advantage in the Nigerian Market.
The training will cover:
- Fundamental & Advanced Web Analytics
- Fundamental & Advanced Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Fundamental & Advanced Social Media Marketing
- Fundamental & Advanced Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Fundamental & Advanced Website Conversion Rate Optimization
- Fundamental & Advanced Content Marketing
- Fundamental & Advanced Email Marketing
- Fundamental & Advanced Mobile Marketing
- Complete YouTube Advertising
- Online Reputation Management (ORM)/PR
- Digital Strategy
The scholarship will be online and will be held in Lagos State from 1st August,2020 – 30th August, 2020
Haelsoft is a Professional services company that provides a broad range of solutions in digital, technology, operations, strategy, and consulting for small, medium, and large enterprise businesses. They also offer services in Consumer Insights, Digital Marketing, and Digital Intelligence. Haelsoft caters to aspiring entrepreneurs who hope to take on leadership roles within the private sector or start their business ventures. Haelsoft will expose training participants to business and entrepreneurial approaches needed to excel in the business sector and address social issues.
Through their training outfit, Haelsoft Entrepreneurship Development Institute of Nigeria, Haelsoft builds technical and leadership capacity in areas such as strategy, consulting, digital, technology, operations, and careers. The company assists trainees with powerful information that will equip them to play essential roles in their organizations, Nigeria, and Africa.