Free Digital Marketing Training In Lagos Nigeria
We offer Free Practical Digital Marketing Training In Lagos every 3 months.Search Engine Optimization. Inbound Marketing. Email Marketing. Blogging & Content Marketing. Google Analytics.
Introduction to Social
- Social media marketing yields greater ROI than other marketing channels because it provides a forum to build relationships through
- storytelling & gather real-time feedback for optimization.
- Social media marketers are responsible for content creation and management, community growth, and optimization.
- Social media marketing plays a role in the Paid/Owned/Earned ecosystem and the Buyer’s Journey.
- Facebook is great for large scale reach, Twitter is ideal for real-time conversations, LinkedIn is used for professional networking,
- Instagram for curated photos and video, and Snapchat for vertical ephemeral storytelling.
- Hashtags, branded or non, are a great tool for marketers to increase brand recognition, expand reach and target new customers.
- There are 6 platform features that are great marketing tools: 360, Events, Facebook Live, Milestone, Branded Content, and Messenger.
- As a business, it’s important to set up and maintain a Facebook Page as a means to connect with your audience and deliver your business objectives.
- Facebook Page posts are a way to generate engagement with fans and target audiences by sharing company news, product announcements, tips, contests, events, stories, etc.
- Published Page Posts can be strategically targeted both organically through the free post composer and via Facebook ads to gain greater distribution.
- There are several features unique and specific to Twitter that are useful for marketing – you should be familiar with all of them to maximize your impact on the platform.
- Succinctness is especially important on Twitter as there are character restraints for Tweets and profile information.
- Twitter is a conversational platform – leverage hashtags to participate in existing discussions and increase brand visibility.
- Twitter’s objective based campaigns are designed to help you achieve results that drive action and add value to your business.
- Twitter Ads Manager is a central workspace to plan, manage, and report on campaigns so marketers can easily view and optimize performance at multiple levels – campaigns, ad groups, promoted Tweets and other ads.
- There are several different ad formats, campaign objectives, targeting options, and bidding models available – familiarize yourself with them.
- Within Twitter Analytics there are three main areas to focus your attention; Account Home, the Tweet Activity dashboard and the Audience Insights dashboard.
- LinkedIn is a B2B-focused social media platform for building and developing professional connections and reinforcing the mission and vision of a company.
- Being an active member of the community is of utmost importance – it helps your profile ranking, increases visibility, and builds your brand.
- There are Company Pages, Affiliate Pages and Showcase Pages – be sure you’re leveraging the right page for your business objectives.
Publish content in the morning with snappy headlines, thoughtful questions and media to maximize your post’s engagement.
- Campaign Manager is LinkedIn’s self-serve platform that lets you deliver highly relevant, targeted messages to unique audiences.
- Text Ads, Sponsored Content Ads and Sponsored InMails can all be created with Campaign Manager, but Dynamic Ads must be created with the help of your LinkedIn account manager.
- Strategic targeting selection will let you deliver content to those who matter most to your business.
- Always consider the 10 best practices for LinkedIn ad campaigns during the planning phase of your LinkedIn strategy.
- Use LinkedIn Analytics to report on Company Page engagement and Campaign Manager to analyze the effectiveness of your LinkedIn campaigns.
- Instagram is a visual platform used to share moments and communicate one’s point of view to the world.
- Be familiar with the limitations for organic posts with linking, analytics and video post length before creating an Instagram strategy.
- Posts do not appear in user feeds chronologically.
- Business accounts provide added marketing benefits.
- Hashtags should not be overused.
- Be sure to obtain permission if you decide to repost user-generated content.
- Be authentic in all posts and use Instagram Stories to further humanize your brand.
- Instagram offers multiple ad formats including: Photo, Video, Carousel, and Story Ads.
- Familiarize yourself with the various CTA buttons associated with ad formats and campaign objectives to facilitate creative and campaign planning.
- Instagram Ads can be created, managed, and analyzed on desktop via Ads Manager and the mobile app.
- Optimal Instagram ads have a clear CTA, with high quality, on-brand imagery and actionable caption copy
- Snapchat’s ad formats are based on the concept of 3V – a vertical video view.
- There are 3 main ad products available on Snapchat: Snap Ads, Geofilters, and Sponsored Lenses.
- Snapchat Ad Manager provides you with the tools to build audiences, manage and optimize campaigns, manage your creatives, and monitor the performance of your ads.
- There are 3 types of Snap Ads: Web View, App Install, Long-form Video
- Geofilters can be created on their own, or designed using a Snapchat template.
- Sponsored Lenses are premium ad buys created either in-house or with a Snapchat partner.
- Familiarize yourself with the various Snapchat ad targeting options.